Tuesday, November 4, 2008

David and Richelle Harris

Last Saturday, we were honored to join my brother and his new bride at the Las Vegas temple to celebrate their marriage. It was a day at one point I thought would never happen, but I'm so happy for David and the girls are thrilled that they have a new aunt. Welcome to the family Richelle!

They were both just glowing with happiness.
It was really great for my parents to sit in the temple with all 3 of their children. We only wish our spouses and Yvette's children could have been here with us. The cake smear was full of laughter. I have to admit, I haven't seen both parties be okay with getting a face full of cake.

Jordan caught the bouquet that was supposed to go to the girl standing next to her. I told the older girls in the line that I hoped for their sake the myth of the bouquet catching wasn't true; otherwise they all had a LONG wait!
Tori and Morgan had a fun time playing tag with Richelle's neices

Morgan also couldn't get enough of Uncle David. She really loves him and likes being chased!
The cutest train carriers around - these two followed Richelle all day holding up her gown. The girls were so excited to go and sit on the temple grounds and elated at getting to go inside the lobby area. We missed you Chad!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the red! Paula, you look so good! Working out is paying off. You go, Girl! ;)

Allred Fam said...

Nice pics. You look all nice and tan still. The red looks nice, and I see that you straightened your hair, and it looks longer that last time I saw you. I love the wedding dress.... the girls prob had a ball at the wedding and all the festivities.....

The Fantastic 5 said...

Beautiful! All of you. And Paula you have 'kept your looks' as your husband said. Truly lovely, ladies.

Lisa Strupp said...

Holy crap Paula, you look friekin gorgeous!! Not fair that you're getting skinnier as I'm getting fatter! :) Way cute pictures we miss you guys!!

richvm said...

Great looking girls! Nice to see the family photos and I'm glad it was such a great day.

GrandmaLori said...

Hi Paula, It was so cool finding your blog. I cannot believe you guys have 3 girls! Kevin and I had our first grandchild in July and we are loving being grandma and grandpa. Our baby is getting married on November 15, next week (YIKES!!!) What an incredible exprerience it appears that you all have had the past several years. The pics of your home in St. Kitts are beautiful. Where are you living now? Can you believe that many moons ago (doesn't really seem so) we were sitting in our living room having temple classes. It is great to see your beautiful family. Keep in touch!