Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Jordan!!!

For Jordan's 12th birthday I thought I would share some of my favorite memories from over the years.

Her most recent memory happened last night on her actual birthday. Jordan went with the youth from church to the Oklahoma City Temple to participate in baptisms for the dead. She was pretty excited and nervous all in one.
I love how much Jordan has always loved the water.
She used to love to stand out in the path of the snow blower and be buried in the blowing snow.

I remember the day I brought home this skin and bones little girl, but she stole her parent's hearts from the moment she entered the world. Even though it was a LONG 9 months waiting for her to make an appearance.

Making a mess has always been a favorite of hers, from being a mud monster to making her own chocolate milk all over the couch.


Being with her dad is her favorite place to be. She enjoys going out and playing with the horses every chance she gets.

Oh the many hours of fashion shows we all have enjoyed. Jordan could play dress up with a piece of fabric when given the chance.


Her signature mark was the binky and tight curls upon her head.



Jordan has always been my little helper in the kitchen.

She is a WONDERFUL big sister and usually always willing to help.

How can we forget the time she painted herself, I think the bubble bath afterwards was her favorite thing.

Sharing so many moments with her best friend McKelle has made more memories then we can list.
Jordan, I hope you had a wonderful birthday and know how much mom and dad love you. We are proud of the young lady you are becoming and look forward to making many more memories with you!











3 comments:

It's All About the Benjamin's said...

AAAAWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! Happy Birthday Jordan, Hope you had a great day......and a wonderful and memorable Temple experience! We love you!

Annie said...

I can't believe she's in Young Women's now! I bet she's glad to get out of primary. I hope she enjoyed the temple - Alex was there and said it was pretty cold. But what a place to be on your birthday!

Lisa Strupp said...

I love the pictures! So cute!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! We hope you had a Happy Birthday Jordan! See you guys soon!!!!