Friday, July 18, 2008

FHE Water balloon fight

When RaeAnn came to visit she brought us a big bag of water balloons. Who would have thought we would have so much fun with something so simple. We invited our friends the Allred's to come and join us Monday night for family night. It was dark, but still very warm out and we had about 30 minutes of non-stop laughter! Everyone joined in except Damon of course, he enjoyed the safety of his dad's arms, which made Adrian think he would get to stay dry...but we couldn't let that happen! After getting soaked, we came in and made our famous candy sushi and mango smoothies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on piggies 'n ponies. I can't believe you're in the Carribean! How fun! You are of course welcome to put a link to our site! We like to think we're not just doing this for ourselves :)

Anonymous said...

hey aunt paula. don't know where to comment so ill do it here. I know my blog has an "interesting feature" on it but that's just because I couldn't think of anything else to put on it. I'm still going to post my dreams, partly because sometimes they are interesting and I want to remember them and also because I enjoy dreams. but soon I will start my journal type thing to let everyone know what's going in with me and what I'm doing. remember there might be a 9-week pause on there for boot camp, unless I can get mom to do it for me with info she gets from my letters. well talk to you later.