Sunday, September 28, 2008

Excuse me your Excellency, I saw you wearing a funny hat!

Friday, Morgan was invited to help with a ribbon cutting ceremony for the Tiawan Innovations show. For the ceremony the General Governor of St. Kitts came along with alot of other important diplomats.
After the ceremony, we asked permission to take a picture with the General Governor. We were telling him thank you when Morgan decided it was ok to talk. She looked straight at the man and said "What's your name?" To which he responded with "my name is QT" I explained to Morgan that is what his mom called him when he was a young boy. She just shrugged and said "I saw you wearing your funny hat!" He laughed and looked at me for an explanation. To which I told him of our seeing him the week prior at the Independence celebration and he was wearing his hat. He did a belly laugh and looked at Morgan and said "You saw me in my funny hat?" All the while chuckling. I didn't know what to do, so I just laughed with him.


No comments: